In order to receive quick response, we kindly ask you to express subject matter precisely and in detail. Before asking a question, you should better look for the answer in the materials of the blog. It is quite possible that the answer to your question is already available, and you can easily get the information you need. To use the service you should accept Agreement. Agreement on participation. You may ask a question after filling out the form with the required fields. Then you will see the current status of your question.
The following questions are not accepted, in case:
• Anonymous, except for certain cases
• Contains abusive language
• Contains unreadable text and incomprehensible reductions
• Indicates problem not related to the competence of person to whom the question is addressed
Your question may be subject to moderation under the rules of ethics and the rules of spelling, and only after this procedure it can be published.
• We can exclude any abusive or defamatory information, other information harmful to the honor, dignity and business reputation, or used for the purpose of defamation.
• We can exclude components, parts of information aimed at inciting social, racial, national, religious, class and tribal enmity, inciting social, national, tribal, racial or religious hostility, humiliation of national honor and dignity or religious feelings of citizens, propaganda or agitation of social, racial, national, religious, class and tribal superiority, discrimination on grounds of origin, social, official or property status, sex, race, nationality, language, attitude to religion, beliefs, containing appeals to violent change of the constitutional system and violation of territorial integrity of the Republic, causing a threat to security, life, health and morals of citizens.
As a rule, moderation and writing of interim response takes time. In this connection, may not be published repeated (duplicate) questions, or appeals, specifying the reason for delay of response or the status of current moderation.
No complaints are accepted on terms of response, requiring urgent resolution (matters of urgency), in particular, applies at non-working hours.
Agreement with these provisions is an essential condition for the publication of questions.